Library services are available in-person and remotely.
Call or email a law librarian, Monday through Friday, for help finding information on your legal issue. Document delivery is available.Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Access to Westlaw, an online legal database, can be obtained for a limited time period by contacting the Law Library.
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources
- Research Guides (FAQs)
- Library Catalog
Free Legal Help
- Lawyer in the Library, now available remotely every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month. Read more about it here, and register here.
- Legal Services Directory (for low-cost or free legal representation)
- Talk to an attorney with the Maryland Courts Help Center over the phone or online chat about your civil legal matter.