This is a listing of all the resources that have been covered by the AACPLL blog as of January 11, 2022.
- Landlord/Tenant and Eviction Prevention Resources for Anne Arundel County
- Where to get a COVID test kit in Anne Arundel County
- Maryland Legal Aid COVID Videos on YouTube
- Life Planning & Power of Attorney
- Legal Help during Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Maryland People’s Law Library COVID-19 Update
- NCLC Article: Major Consumer Protections Announced in Response to COVID-19
- Maryland Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Business
- Maryland Access to Justice Commission COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE
- Courts and Government COVID-19 Response Resources
- Library of Congress Posts Coronavirus Resource Guide
- Legal Publishers Respond with COVID-19 Resources
- Law Library Service Available Remotely
Anne Arundel County Public Law Library is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Remote services are available via phone (410-222-1387) and email (AALawLibrarian@mdcourts.gov).