This is a listing of all the resources that have been covered by the AACPLL blog as of April 3, 2020.
- Legal Help during Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Maryland People’s Law Library COVID-19 Update
- NCLC Article: Major Consumer Protections Announced in Response to COVID-19
- Maryland Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Business
- Maryland Access to Justice Commission COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE
- Courts and Government COVID-19 Response Resources
- Library of Congress Posts Corona Virus Resource Guide
- Legal Publishers Respond with COVID-19 Resources
- Law Library Service Available Remotely
Anne Arundel County Public Law Library services are available via phone (410-222-1387) and email (AALawLibrarian@mdcourts.gov).