The law library along with other public spaces in the court like the Jury Office now has WIFI. After waiting for years, it is exciting that we can now answer the question – “do you have WIFI?” – with a “YES.”
Many thanks to our Court Administration, JIS and the Court’s IT Department.
Registration is required as is a Username and Password:
- Select the “Judiciary Public” WIFI network.
- Click on the “Don’t have an account?” option.
- Create an account by entering information in the form.
- Fields marked with a * must be filled in.
- Be sure to choose your cell phone provider in order to get a text message.
- Once registered, a Username and Password will be sent via text message or email.
- Username and Password will work for 60 days.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Finally, “Accept,” the “Acceptable Use Policy” and you should be connected.
I had trouble accessing the registration form using Chrome. Edge worked fine as might Firefox. There are instructions at the information desk and we will be happy to help you connect in any way that we can.