The Access to Justice Commission has added a number of legal information one-pagers to their COVID-19 Resource Page:
- Find free remote legal help
- Understand changes in court procedure
- COVID -Landlord/ Tenant & Evictions
- COVID – Utilities & Other Essential Services
- COVID – Unemployment
- COVID – Immigration
- COVID – Domestic Violence
The Self Litigation Litigation Network (SRLN) has been hosting problem solving calls for who provide service to the unrepresented or the SRL. One concern is the availability of certain forms such as power of attorney, health care directives and standby guardianship for children. In Maryland these forms can be found online:
- Forms and information about power of attorney and health directives can be found here.
- Standby guardianship forms can be found at mdcourts.gov here and the People’s Law Library article is here.
Maryland Legal Service providers are continuing to provide services and intake remotely: