The Circuit Court’s Information Services Department is responsible for the court’s evidence presentation equipment, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve the equipment, you can fill out an online form (available here) or call the Information Services Department at (410) 222-1484. If you are unfamiliar with the evidence presentation equipment and would like training on the equipment, contact the Information Services Department.
Are you interested in learning more about different programs and technologies available to attorneys for evidence presentation? If so, check out these articles.
- Technology In Trial (Part 1): How to Excel with Excel
- Technology in Trial (Part 2): How to Do Openings and Closings
- Tech in Trial (Part 3): PowerPoint’s New Killer Feature
- Litigation and TAR, ABA TECHREPORT 2015
- The Basics of iPad Trial Evidence Presentation
- Court Technology and Trial Presentation Blawg